- Metaphysics and Epistemology (broadly construed), Junior Rank
- Metaphysics and Epistemology (broadly construed), Senior Rank
- Political Philosophy/Philosophy of Race, Junior Rank
- Political Philosophy/Philosophy of Race, Senior Rank
- 2016 Department Newsletter
- Why Study Philosophy?
- Recent Faculty Publications
- Upcoming Events, by Group
News & Events
The Department of Philosophy seeks to appoint a tenured or tenure-track professor in the areas of Metaphysics or Epistemology or Philosophy of Language or Philosophy of Mind or Philosophy of Science (including the Special Sciences) or Logic.
The Department of Philosophy seeks to appoint a tenured or tenure-track professor in the areas of Political Philosophy/Philosophy of Race.
Congratulations to Charles Taylor, former Board of Trustees Professor of Law and Philosophy at Northwestern, who has been named the first winner of the Berggruen Prize!
Congratulations to NU grad student Nick Leonard, on publishing his paper "Testimony, Evidence, and Interpersonal Reasons" in Philosophical Studies.
Congratulations to Professor Penny Deutscher for having been awarded the Joan and Sarepta Harrison Professorship in Ethics and Justice.
Wednesday, November 2, 3:00 PM